We are excited to offer the Floriani Basics for Creating seminar with a Floriani Specialist! Regardless of what machine you own, this is the perfect event to take your crafting skills to the next level! This lecture/demonstration is filled with industry secrets that cover everything from embroidery, quilting, and sewing techniques which will inspire your creativity.
Attend the Floriani Basics Seminar to learn:
- How to upcycle and repurpose instead of replace.
- Secrets to proper stabilization and thread choices.
- How to hem napkins, denim jeans, and more.
- How to choose designs based on ow they will affect your garments.
- Stress free techniques for hooping and eliminating puckering!
- How to choose the correct needle for stitch and garment type.
October 22 or October 23 are embroidery/quilting/sewing seminar days that will cover stabilizers, thread, designs, techniques, and touch on software. October 24 is an all day demo day of software. The educator will cover all of the Floriani software programs, Floriani Total Control, Total Quilter, My Design Album, Letter Master, Sketch a Stitch, Draw N Cut and Craft N Cut. This will be a lecture only, there will be no hands on training for the software.
All attendees will receive a gift valued at $499! Lunch and refreshments will be provided. All seminars will be from 10:00 to 5:00, with lunch and breaks in between.